Hello friends today I will not talk about an anime series. Today I will talk about a great anime game called Ace Attorney. This incredible game is played on the DS and it’s a game about attorneys and detectives. The funny thing about this is to play the trial because you must find lies and show evidence.

The protagonist of this game is Phoenix Wright, is a criminal defense federal lawyer. He investigates the scene of the crime, asks questions to suspects, he looks for evidence and finally defends clients facing criminals (some of them are international criminals).


In this game where the law and justice are paramount, Phoenix wants all justice is done. He is undoubtedly the hero of this story. In the game, we will find many new characters, some are federal criminal defense attorney, others are prosecutors,  others are judges and other criminals. I really recommend this awesome game called Ace Attorney. 

14 Responses so far.

  1. ramos89 says:

    sure thing!! :)

  2. Anonymous says:

    I'm surprised no one has posted more about ace and his powers on mortal combat. he is a really unique character i hate playing with him but i cant figure it out, my friend is beastly with him

  3. Anonymous says:

    i never played DS :(

  4. Anonymous says:

    I'll give it a try, sounds good :)

  5. Anelia says:

    it will be great if you write more about anime games :)

  6. Anonymous says:

    Nice game

  7. Aku_Maria says:

    It was a fun game! I am curious about the liva action too...

  8. OBJECTION! <3
    this became such an internet fad =3

  9. this seems alright! a bit different

  10. Rubes27 says:

    I just started, and man i gotta say I'm really loving this series!

  11. Anonymous says:

    I'll give it a shot.

  12. Anonymous says:

    I love this game !

  13. bj says:

    I'm starting to like this one!

  14. Anonymous says:

    its an awesome game!!!

Post a Comment