Hello friends, today I’ll speak of another Ace Attorney game. In this game the main character is Apollo Justice, a young lawyer defending innocent people. He is like a Miami personal injury attorney or an attorney defense federal. In this game Phoenix Wright also appears, but he is a retired attorney. However, Wright is the principal mentor of Justice and he helps him solve various cases.


Apollo is an awesome attorney. He has the ability to see through the people’s lie, this means he has a great advantage to know when someone is lying.

A very important character that appears in this game is Klavier Gavin, a famous prosecutor. He is like a personal injury attorney Colorado. He is the greatest opponent of Justice and confronts him with great passion in various lawsuits.

20 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I dont have DS :(

  2. Sasho says:

    I'll give it a try these days. Looks interesting.

  3. Great game !!!

  4. Anelia says:

    Apollo is my favourite :)

  5. Anonymous says:

    A friend of mine bought a DS just for these games... I'm waiting for him to got bored to try them! lol

  6. Anonymous says:

    I wonder if it is possible to run this game on my pc using emulator. I really wish to play it:D

  7. sky says:

    I hate Klavier Gavin, he is a dumbass... And Apollo is the greatest! =P

  8. Apollo Justice is a fitting name ;)

  9. uuuh...i should try it!

  10. Anonymous says:

    nightwolfy: I think there is a DS emu for android. Maybe I will check this out.

  11. Foxzero says:

    HAHAHAHA god i remember playing this game a while ago even though seems serious can be hilarious in certain parts XD and who can forget the Famous Shout haha

  12. uuuuuuh. !Great Game!

  13. wanna_ says:

    This game sounds pretty awesome - will give it a try!

  14. Evil says:

    I have to try this :)

  15. DeMichel says:

    maybe I will try it asap ;P

  16. Anonymous says:

    This game is lame compared to the original Ace Attorney.

  17. It's a great game! I think I played all of the Phoenix Wright games :)

  18. Anonymous says:

    great game!

  19. Anonymous says:

    Did anyone say...Objection!!!

  20. Anonymous says:

    Looks cool

Post a Comment